fbpx

Community

Notifications
Clear all

Hello!

Topic starter
(@offgridcatholic)

I hope this community has great success!  I am a traditional Catholic slowly transitioning to an off grid homestead.  

6 Replies
The Catholic State
(@thecatholicstate)
Crusader King

Welcome!

Can you share any resources on transitioning to off-grid homesteading? Do you have any tips to share? That would actually be a really interesting read!

Thanks!

3 Replies
(@buckan8r)

(@jkraimer)

Christ is King.
I’m a late bloomer. Grew up in the crazy 70-80s listening to I am the Bread of Life songs. I came back to the faith when the kids were half grown. I live in Cincinnati area.
I love Our Lady, and I try to do what she told us to do. Currently use the 1945 St. Andrews missal.

The Catholic State
(@thecatholicstate)

Crusader King

@jkraimer Welcome!

(@buckan8r)

Hi I live in Cincinnati Ohio. I was directed to this site from a fellow crusader from a signal channel that I’m part of. What is a crusader group? I belong to a Catholic crusade group with Mike Church, who is a catholic radio broadcaster. Check out crusadechannel if interested. He also has a Roku channel on Mon-Fri. The premise is to join in community, similar to this group. I recently attended a Catholic continental congress in Louisiana to talk with like-minded catholics about returning to the land to learn how to homestead and farm. His Friday free farm sessions are great for learning. Look forward to speaking with others in the group. 

1 Reply
The Catholic State
(@thecatholicstate)

Crusader King

@buckan8r Welcome!

Share: